Terms & Conditions
The information linked from the URL http://www.mdfoundation.com.au/ (Site) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing or browsing the Site or by continuing to do so, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
This Site contains material which is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by the Macular Disease Foundation Australia in relation to the material available on the Site in any form including without limitation software, documents, text, images, full motion video and sound available on this Site you:
- may view, copy, print and distribute material in electronic or other forms only for educational purposes. Macular Disease Foundation Australia retains copyright and any other intellectual property rights in the original material;
- must not use or distribute material from this site for any public or commercial purpose; and
- must not breach copyright or any other intellectual property rights of Macular Disease Foundation Australia or its licensors including by amending or adapting any material on this site or reverse engineering any material consisting of downloadable software.
Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any copyright or other intellectual property rights to you or licence you to exercise any copyright or intellectual property rights unless this is expressly stated.
Use of the Site is at your own risk. All express or implied warranties, representations, statements, terms and conditions relating to your use of the Site or any information or content available from the Site, not contained in these terms and conditions, are excluded from these Terms and Conditions to the extent permitted by law.
To the extent permitted by law, Macular Disease Foundation Australia excludes any liability it may have to you arising out of or in connection with this agreement or your linking to the Macular Disease Foundation Australia site (including without limitation liability for loss of profits, loss of revenue, or loss or corruption of data).
If any condition or warranty is implied into this agreement under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or any equivalent State or Territory legislation and cannot be excluded, then the liability of Macular Disease Foundation Australia is limited to one or more of the following:
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You acknowledge that Macular Disease Foundation Australia may, in its sole discretion and with or without notice:
- vary the Site or any part of the Site; and
- modify or discontinue this Site, any part of the Site and the services available on it.
Third Party Pages
Macular Disease Foundation Australia is not responsible for any content found on a third party page, or any site of which it forms a part. You must determine whether any page is part of the Site each time you follow a link to that page.
Macular Disease Foundation Australia reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions. You accept all such revisions by accessing any part of the Site or continue to access it after that revision is posted on the site.
This Site and any right or obligation under the Terms and Conditions is governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia (other than the conflict of laws rules) and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales, Australia in respect of any action that arises under the agreement.