The Professional Friend Program enables ophthalmologists and optometrists to demonstrate their ongoing support of the Foundation's sight saving work within the macular disease community and beyond.
Participating Professional Friends
- Display the Professional Friend logo in their practice
- Are listed and highlighted on the Foundation's online healthcare provider directory
- Have access to free resources that can be used for patient and community education
- Are listed in the Foundation’s annual report.
Benefits of becoming a Professional Friend include:
- A highlighted listing in the Foundation's Service Provider Locator
- Free postage on resources that can be used for patient and community education
- A listing in the Foundation’s annual report.
Please note that the inclusion of a healthcare provider in the Professional Friends Program does not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by, or association with, Macular Disease Foundation Australia.
Become a Professional Friend
Macular Disease Foundation Australia Professional Friends pay an annual fee of $220 ($200 + GST).
If you are an ophthalmologist and you are interested in becoming a Professional Friend or if you would would like to find out more, please complete your details here.
If you are an optometrist and you are interested in become in Professional Friend or if you would like to find out more, please complete your details here.